GPR2C Team (*)
Entities as FIAN, Friends of the Earth, FPH, HIC, ODESC, UCLG and WIEGO, from GPR2C- Global Platfotrm for the Right to the City are participating at COP21 and the People’s Climate Summit in Paris, France, until December 10.
Follow below the GPR2C activities:
- Dec 3 (8.30-19.00 h), Paris: Conference “Zero Waste: A Key Solution Pathway for a Low Carbon Future”
- Des 5 (9.00-12.30h), Saint Denis: Seminar “From Cop21 to Habitat III, local governments and citizens at the heart of the challenges“
- Dec 5 (19.00-21.00), Montreuil: Debate on “Ecological Transition and Right to the City”
- Dec 8 (17.00-19.00 h), Le Bourget: Side-event at COP21 “Popular metropolitan peripheries, key players in the fight against climate change“
- Dec 9 (09.00-12.00 h), Paris: Global Platform for the Right to the City coordination meeting. Place: FPH office, 38 Rue St Sabin – 75011 Paris (métroSt Sabin)
- Dec 9 (19.00 – 21.30 h), Paris: Débat “A qui profite le droit à la ville?”
- Dec 10 (9.00-12.00 h), Paris: “From COP21 towards Habitat III: Cities and Citizens Networks Engaged to Address Global Challenges”, organized by FPH and ICLEI. Venue: FPH office, 38 Rue St Sabin – 75011 Paris (métro St Sabin) – tel +33 1 43 14 75 75.
- Dec 10 (13.00-17.00 h), Paris: Public meeting “Cooling the Planet: Frontline Communities lead the struggle”
- Dec 10 (13.30-15h), Paris: “Waste Pickers: Paving the Solutions Path to Climate Change“